Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas to be continued...SURPRISE!

To finish where I ended on the Christmas blog, we came home packed up and went to FRESNO! Lance had the week off of work so we went to Fresno to surprise my family, we left, obviously Christmas day, stayed the night in Bakersfield, then got up, ate breakfast and headed to Fresno. Before we pulled up to the house we stopped, got the kids out of their seat belts and drove up to the house, ran to the front door and rang the bell. My dad opened the door and we yelled, SURPRISE, he was speechless. We walked in and everbody was shocked to see us there it was perfect. We timed it perfect, my parents were on their way out to go shopping. I'm glad we went it was alot of fun. We stayed there until Saturday morning. Then we met Grandpa and Grandma Wells in Bakersfield for Breakfast, they were on their way to Fresno for a Mission Farewell. Mom and Dad I hope you had as much fun with us as we had with you!!! Love you

4 comments:

Jed and Leona said...

I am so jealous! i wish we could have been there too! glad you had a lot of fun though!

Anonymous said...

yes Celeste we had fun having you with us. I had just commented to Doug how quiet it was at Christmastime and then your family jumped on in. It was great.

Jed and Leona said...

so you're saying her family is loud?!

Lance and Celeste said...

Everybody knows that