This past weekend my family went hiking, location: if you go north on the I15 just before the Gorge there is a road called farm road. We found a dirt road, got into the Prowler and followed a trail until we couldn't drive anymore then the hiking started. The morning weather was great especially for all the up hill climbing we did. We found what we believe to be a big horn sheep fence, some was taken down but there was still a lot of fence left and in still good condition (I wish I knew how long ago it was put there) also, we got to our stopping point and found a water trough. The walk back down was cake and quick, Jace was practically running and he scared me the whole way down. We got back to the Prowler and had lunch, after lunch we packed up and headed back home, we all had fun and I can't wait to do it again.

Jace and Cassidy taking one of their many rests going up the mountain, I really didn't mind the breaks.

Cassidy and Jace inside the water trough, Lance dares them to do a lot of things and surprisingly they comply.

Alexis being in the best situation

Alexis again

My two daredevils
4 comments:
that looked like so much fun! we went on a hike over the weekend also, but reid and william were carried most of the way!
glad you guys had fun, it's a great way to exercise...feels good.
if you are looking for an idea for enrichment, go to my blog then to emily shaw;s blog. they did a murder mystery and there's a link to how to do it. looks like fun
ooooh....I would love that! Maybe we should go next time we are in town. I think we are going to be there for Thanksgiving at Jenn's. Will you guys be there?
Hey it's mee.
just finding everyones blogs super cute fam:)
Post a Comment