Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dumont Sand Dunes

This past weekend we tried something new. We went to the sand dunes with family, Shawn and Mindy, Lyle and Sarah, Chad and Stacy plus many more. We had a blast! We've always went 4-wheeling in the mountains and whenever Shawn and Mindy would invite us to go on their many previous trips I could not convince Lance to go. Now that we went I don't think I'll ever get Lance to stop going, he loved it, and the kids loved it just as much. We parked behind a hill and the kids went up and down all day long. As for me I didn't get to rest much, while lance went out on rides I was running up the sandy hill getting my kids unstuck.



Jace going down the dune


Jace getting stuck


Cassidy on her ride


Cassidy going down the dune


Alexis wanting to get into the action, Lance is laughing in the background because the helmet she is wearing is upside down (it fit better).


Lance and Alexis ready to ride



Going down




Dumont Girls


Group Picture



Family


Family

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Sorry we missed out. Maybe next time:)

Jed and Leona said...

jealous!!!!

Harmony Mountain Ward said...

Are you sure Alexis' helmet was "upside down"? It looks backyards to me. - dad :)

The Gray Family said...

looks like you guys had a great time! My family used to go to Dumont a lot when we were little (before we moved to Clovis) and I have such fun memories. It's amazing how much energy little kids have....I remember going up and down those sand dunes all day :>)