Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break

I have learned that I will never stay home on spring break, I didn't hear one "I'm bored" from any of my children and I liked that. We were up north visiting family and playing with cousins. First on the agenda we went to the dinosaur museum at thanksgiving point, the kids really enjoyed seeing the life size dino's.





My sister and I took our kids to the Hogle zoo, we chose the wrong day when we pulled up there was no available parking and the lines were outragous, it had to do with school trips and it was the first warm day after a good snow storm. We still went in and had a great time. It was crowded but managable.



We rode the carousel and had a train ride





On Wednesday in the morning we went to a place called "Jump on It"
there were trampolines everywhere and bounce houses. And then we made a trip to Chuck E Cheese, oh what fun.




We then celebrated our cousin Reid's 4th birthday he had a rock star party. The kids got to paint the disco ball pinata.

Then hit the pinata disco ball and get all the yummy candy.


The kids then rocked out to music and watched themselves on tv rockin out.


The next day we went home and my children were not too happy, but let me tell you our weekend did not slow down, more to come.

1 comment:

Jed and Leona said...

we had so much fu with you guys here! the boys were so sad when you left! can't wait to see you today!!!