Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Then and Now

Alright, I have made my weight loss goal and am proud to complete it in a year. Here is a picture of me with dusty.

I gained 50 pounds during every one of my pregnancies, I always lost it, but it was that stubborn extra 20 pounds I gained after I got married that I could never get off. I weighed right before I had Dusty 195. (June 2009)

Here I am with Jace on his first day of School, (August 2009)

May 2010, yea!! I did it. Here is my story, I worked out and worked out, then I stopped losing, along with working out I watched what I ate, then I hit my plateu, 2 or 3 months straight I was at the same weight, well I got frustrated and went on a diet, yes I cheated and took it off the easy way, but I stuck to it, finished it and for a month I have kept it off.(I love this picture never in a million years would I have liked a picture of me standing sideways).

So I weigh 136, I'm loving it but trying to work out the phsycological part, the one that tells me I'm not skinny enough, I have a real body image problem, I always had, back in high school I was so fit but I didn't think it was good enough, I'm really working hard to change but it going to take some time conidering I've been self consience for the past 12 years. Anyways enough of the insight to my past. Now I do have a new goal, Since I was on the diet I had to stop working out (really hard for me), I lost fat but I also lost muscle, so I am going to work out to tone up, can't wait!

A NEW STYLE


I wish I had a picture of me with longer hair, but here is what I looked like before, now.......

This is what I look like now, I love it!!!!

5 comments:

Jed and Leona said...

You look so good! Amazing!!! I absolutely LOVE your new hair style too! I can't wait to see you guys next week...ahhh it's next week!!! anyway, congrats on your weight loss...and ughh, we should have those DVDs ready for you when you get here...hehehe (should). :)

Aubrey said...

WOW!! You look amazing!! I love the new do and the cute after pics! You are awesome

Amber said...

Look at you! One hot mama, congrats! Love the hair.

Janelle Ehat said...

Holy Smackeroll!! You look AMAZING! Wow!! Good for you!! It'll be fun to see you guys next week. Leona says you guys are going to come up for the 4th of July! Yay! Congrats again! you really look great!

Jen said...

Celeste, you look amazing! And I LOVE your new hair. Makes me want to chop mine off.