
I don't know too many people in my life that has had breast cancer, I knew that wouldn't stop me from paying to race in the save a sister race. Half of everyones entry fee went to st. george's cancer center and there were over 450 people that participated. The last race I ran was a 5k in the beginning of September. I've been running quite a bit these past two months so I decided to test myself and see what I could do. I ran a 10k, my very first.
All the pictures Lance took of me before the race I wasn't smiling I was a little nervous.
Here we go, I am ready!
During the race, it wan't as bad as I thought it would be.
Me crossing the finish line
We dragged our kids out of bed, I'm so greatful to have a husband supportive to watch me run, even though our kids didn't like being woken up, they did have a fun time.
1 comment:
Awesome job Celeste! Way to go! Great time. High Five!
Post a Comment