Monday, September 24, 2007

Disneyland!!









The Hughes family just got back from Disneyland, it was a lot of fun. We went with Lance's side of the family. Thankfully we didn't loose our kids. We left Wednesday, went to the park Thursday thru Saturday and came home Sunday. we got on all the rides very quickly. Going during school was a great idea, and the weather, well, we couldn't have had it better, 70 degrees, very nice. It was Cassidy and Jace's first time, also Alexis's but she won't remember. Cassidy was tall enough to ride most of the big kid rides, we had her on (our favorite) Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Star Tours, and the elevator one in California Adventures. Jace was also tall enough to ride Splash Mountain, and he got on and didn't like the last drop, we got the picture of when he drops so when I scan it in I will put it on, it is classic.It was a great adventure for our kids and the adults too. I can't wait to do it again.

6 comments:

Jed and Leona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jed and Leona said...

I am soo excited you started a blog!!! It's such a great way for all of us to keep in touch! I am sooooo jealous that you went to disneyland. but i'll go when my kids are old enough to remember it all. then we can all go together!

Jed and Leona said...

yeah, don't know what happened there...anyway!

Harmony Mountain Ward said...

Okay, since you kids have blogs I guess mom and I will need to start one as well. Perhaps when we get together during Thanksgiving you can help set us up.

Harmony Mountain Ward said...

I think I got my name fixed. This is a test.

Oklahoma said...

So Jealouse. Already took your kids to Disneyland. Wait a few years and we will be able to go with Ella.