Cassidy looks like she REALLY enjoyed that ride!!! no wonder she told me she thought that ride was scary, i'd definetly stick with her favorite ride, It's a Small World! So cute!
SOOOOO stinking cute!!! I LOVE the faces on the kids! I laughed out loud when I saw this and Maddie came over to the computer and said, "Mom, why are they doing something that makes them so scared?" Good question Maddie.
3 comments:
Cassidy looks like she REALLY enjoyed that ride!!! no wonder she told me she thought that ride was scary, i'd definetly stick with her favorite ride, It's a Small World! So cute!
Celeste,
That is one of THE best pics I have seen in a long time. Soo funny!!!
SOOOOO stinking cute!!! I LOVE the faces on the kids! I laughed out loud when I saw this and Maddie came over to the computer and said, "Mom, why are they doing something that makes them so scared?" Good question Maddie.
Post a Comment