Friday, October 5, 2007

Time to Vent

Well, an update, Lance is in Mexico hunting birds and I'm at home with our children, I should be used to it since he has been gone for the last three months in Brian Head, UT. it was work related (he did come home on the weekends), but this time he's gone for recreational purposes and I would like time for myself. I did find out something that made me a little happier, their hotel from the bird hunt is two hours away. So, they drive there and back in the morning a total of four hours, do who knows what for some time at the hotel and then in the evening go back and hunt again. Everyday they drive for 8 hours, doesn't sound like fun to me.
What is fun though I have Mark and Rachel Little's children here with me this weekend, they are going up for General Conference so I told them to drop there kids off at my house because my kids have been wanting to play with them for the longest time and this weekend works out great!

1 comment:

Jed and Leona said...

I almost came down this weekend to play too, since Lance is gone and you have more kids...but De's here (jed's bro) to visit from Fargo, North Dakota. So I couldn't leave. Some other time though. :)