Here are some our pics from our trip it was an enlightening trip, I'm glad I got to experience it.

This is a picture of the city Quayaquil, this is where we stayed all week, we took taxi's everywhere so we would be safe

This is the city on the hill just minutes away from downtown. Quite different then what we see here.

Outside of the city this is what most of their houses look like, there are river everywhere so every house is no stilts
1 comment:
that is how it was in Brasil also. many places like Sao Paulo and Rio de janiero were like that to. You have the nice houses and then you have what is the second picture. It was crazy to say the least. I am glad that you were able to enjoy being in ecuador. I would like to take Laura to Brasil one day also.
Post a Comment