Friday, May 2, 2008

What a Week

This past week has been just a week, nothing really exciting about it. Cassidy went to preschool everyday, she got to play with her friend Sarah on Tuesday she was really excited, because her friend picked her up from school. Thursday she had kindergarden round up, she goes into the elementary school and they test how much she knows and what she can do, and I was told she did a great job. When we got back together she was really excited and very smiley, I asked her what's up she said I get to go to kindergarden tomorrow! I didn't want to break her heart, but I needed to tell the truth. I told her not until after your other class is done and after summer, she thought about it for a second and said ok. She doesn't break down easily.
Jace went to his school and played with his friends, he had a very quiet week. Lately it's been the night times that have been tough, he tries to get Lance or I to sleep with him, he knows that we can't do it every night, but he likes to test us.
Alexis has been miserable this past week, Sunday afternoon after church Alexis was burning up with a fever, we were at church and didn't have any medicine, by the time we got home her cheeks were bright red, I gave her some medicine and put her to bed. She woke up later acting better. Monday morning Alexis wakes up with this major rash from her shoulder to her waist, and she's running a fever. I made an appointment for the afternoon. By the time we got to see the doctor her rash on her arms and face had blended together and it looked like one big red blotch, it wasn't pretty. The doctor was baffled, the rash looked like it should have come from immunizations or an antibiotic, her shots were a month ago and medicine was two weeks ago, he thought way too far away for those to be considered. She had an ear infection and a VERY nasty cough, so he said it must be some germ included with her problems, so he gave me an antibiotic and used benedryl for the rash. Days passed and now it's friday she's doing better, the rash has slowly gone away but not completely. She is one tough girl.



Through it all she still smiles!!!

1 comment:

Harmony Mountain Ward said...

That rash looks bad, I'm hoping it wasn't from the antibiodict that we gave her for her infection while you were gone. She is such a smiler even though she doesn't feel well. Mom