Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Midnight Sun

The following paragraph came from my sister and I agree so I copied hers.

For those who may have not heard about what happened to Stephanie Meyer's partial draft of Midnight Sun, check out her site...

Click Here to her web site

It's a shame that there are some people who are very inconsiderate and have no respect for how much hard work she has put into her novels, especially someone she trusted.

I haven't read it yet and don't know if I will. I don't know when she'll finish it but I kind of want to wait until I get the whole thing without any errors.


I took this from Twilight Mom's blogsite
A popular Utah morning show, Studio 5, wants to hear from YOU!!! A poll about reading the leaked chapters of Midnight Sun will be open at 10am Mountain Time. Co-Host Brooke Walker will be discussing the leak and may include some of your comments on the show this morning at 11am Mountain. The poll will remain open for the full day so head over there to take part!

Thank you to Brooke Walker and Studio 5 for contacting TwilightMOMS.com and inviting everyone to participate!!! We look forward to seeing the show… and hope to have a video of the segment to play for everyone.

Click HERE to weigh in on this poll.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have more self control than I do. I read it the day after she posted it. I think it was like two weeks ago. And let me just say, it was great!
Lindsay

Jed and Leona said...

ok, so i have really bad self control...i've started reading it! and it's good, you'll probably want to read it also! :) but it's your choice!!

anderson said...

I am excited for the movie. We will all have to go together. Renee