My baby just celebrated her 2 year old birthday! We invited family over and had dinner and cake and let our nieces and nephews ransack our house. Alexis had fun blowing out her candles, I didn't think she would but she blew them out by herself, she loved opening her presents. She has grown up so much these last couple of months, she loves to play with her cousins and can keep up with them, she always wants to be outside riding her bike doing what her brother and sister does. I'm bery blessed to have her in my life, I love everything about my beautiful baby girl.
This is what it is like with every child we have a party, we could never see the birthday child opening his or her presents because all the kids are trying to get as close as possible. They are always so excited what the birthday child got.
Alexis opening one of her presents, Lance helping her so it would go faster.
Brinley, Mattie, And Alexis trying out their cake
2 comments:
crazy they are 2!!! anyhow, that park is in st. george by the tabernacle!
I remember when she was born, it seriously seems like 6 months ago!!! Time flies! Looks like a great party!
Post a Comment