This past weekend we had the opportunity to have cousins from Vegas stay. Emily, Trey, and Ryan. Thankfully we had wonderful weather, we were outside all day long.
We then went to Grandma Alyson's house and played on the swing set and played with the pigs. Garrett and Kyller were there, the more the merrier.
Grandma gave them rides in her Ranger all over the place, Jace and Kyller got to see a calf being born, too bad I wasn't there to take pictures. Then that night Jace had a ton of questions of how the baby in my belly will come out. What a conversation we had.
Then we went 4-wheeling, Emily and Trey rode for the first time and did great. Cassidy and Jace are so good, Jace is already a dare devil, I'm not too sure I like that.
As soon as we got home Rachel, their mom showed up. What a weekend I was exhausted at the end of the weekend but it was well worth it.












2 comments:
don't we love those "where does the baby come from" questions?! luckily, i haven't had to deal with that yet!
looks like you guys had fun, i'm soo jealous about the weather!
I think I'm ok with you not getting the pics of a calf birth. :) Try having "The Talk" with your 12 year old daughter, her best friend and her mother who happens to be your good friend. I thought I was going to die!!
Post a Comment