My uncle put the cast on and my grandpa took the cast off. Lance kept telling me he was going to take it off, I was not having that. My grandpa is vet so he's put casts on and taken them off of animals so how could it be any different? Alexis did pretty good through the whole process. My grandpa got the outside cut, Lance, thinking he's pretty strong and the cast was weak tried to break it. It didn't budge.
Grandma was feeding Alexis lots of candy trying to keep her mind off the cutting. After awhile she was telling grandma no more.
Now Alexis had enough, Lance kept trying to break it or open it just enough to slide her leg out, but nothing worked. She had to lay down while grandpa cut down the inside of her leg, I had to stop taking pictures because I was laying over Alexis with her arm around my neck.
After all said and done and 30-45 mins later the cast came off, Alexis wasn't to excited about it. I could only imagine her leg feeling so light and it isn't right. So now we get to carry her until she remembers how to use her leg.
1 comment:
at least it's done and over with...until the next cast comes on! just keep jace away for awhile!!! so glad she's doing better!
Post a Comment