Thursday, May 21, 2009
No more crib!
I finally took the plunge and started getting Alexis to sleep on a bed. I started earlier this week and the first couple of days she ended up back in the crib. I didn't want to push it because me being eight months pregnant I value my sleep and getting my kids to bed at their bedtime and having them fall alseep quickly. Tuesday night we tried it again, but this time we added her music from her crib, she never came out of the room and she stayed on her bed, she played around for awhile and that is totally fine with me. She never woke up in the middle of the night, I think she enjoyed the freedom of waking up and getting off her bed by herself. Then came naptime, and she did great! I didn't have to put her on her bed at all. What was I so worried about?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so lucky Celes, Alexis is so easy to handle. I'm sure she is feeling like a big girl, hopefully she will still enjoy the bed after the fun wears off. Love ya. Mom
yeah! it's so nice when things comes so easy! lets hope it stays easy!
Post a Comment