Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dusty is Here!!!

My little boy is finally here, all the pains, and grunts from not being able to bend over, all the numbness in my feet and legs were worth it. Dusty was born June 10th at 10:47pm, he weighed 7lbs 10oz. We are thrilled!


Dad and mom are very excited, mom is greatful he is here, dad is greatful he is a boy :). We don't have a picture of the kids with him because they went to California for the week to Grandmas.

Here he is 4 days old!

10 comments:

Aubrey said...

Wow! You can totally tell he's a Hughes! Congratulations. Now there's a June 9th, 10th, and 12th!

Jamie W said...

Congrats again! We are happy for you guys. He is very cute.

The Gray Family said...

congrats! What a cute little guy. Hope he made it easy for you :>)

Janelle Ehat said...

So jealous... seriously. SO jealous! He's adorable Celeste! Congrats and I hope you're recovering well and sleeping a lot!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! He is such a cutie!Isn't so nice to not be pregnant:)

Jill Lewis said...

Congrats! He is really cute.

Kristen said...

Congrats! I am so glad that everything went well.

Jed and Leona said...

he is difinitely a cutie and definitely a Hughes! hope you had a restful week! good luck with all of them now!

Mike and Becky Kennedy said...

Oh Celeste he is so cute. He looks like he belongs in your family. Congratulations again! Let me know if you need anything!

Kendra said...

I saw Jace at the pool and he told me you had had him. That was about all I could get out of him. He was more interested in borrowing our goggles. I am going to miss him. Congrats on your new addition. He is beautiful!!