Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Goal

This past week I left my doctor with a clean bill of health, which means it is now time to start loosing weight. I'm done having children and I don't want to be overweight anymore. I'm going to periodically post on my blog so I can be held accountable. I have my long term goal which is to loose 45 pounds within the year. My short term goals are loose 15 pds and get rewarded after each 15. Another short term goal is to run a 5k, the last time I ran a 5k Alexis turned 1 and my reward to run I ate way too much food, this time I'm not doing that. So here's to me, I'm going to try real hard to keep this goal. I know I have to start slow and for the time being can't over do it because I am nursing and haven't worked out in a very long time.

So, short term goal #1 I would like to loose 15 pounds and when I do I will go get myself a pedicure and manicure.
Some things to work at
eating healthier
eating smaller portions
do an aerobic activity atleast twice a week

Here's to the beginning of a new me!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm so excited for you! I'm dealing with post baby stuff right now and you are motivating. I would love to hear your feedback for me as I go on my fitness blog. It's called fit4aubrey.blogspot.com. I know that you will have more insight and ideas than me. If you could I would really appreciate it. Good luck to you!!

Kendra said...

You go girl!!! When you start training for the 5K let me know. I'll train with you. When I lost 40 pounds I was about to do it in 8 month by cutting back on my portions. My new favorit work out is the spin classes at the Rec Center. Ginger, Laura and Shaylee are awesome. Laura does an abs and buns class that starts in September and between doing Lauras ab and bun class 2 days a week for 45 minutes and the spin class 2 days for 30 minutes I lost 2 pant sizes in a month. Call me if you need someone to work out with. I'm game.

Harmony Mountain Ward said...

Good for you Celes, we all need that in our lives. Knowing you, you will make it, you have a lot of stubborness (oops determination) in you. Mom

staci frei said...

If you find something that works to lose weight that doesn't include working out and dieting PLEASE let me know. I hate doing both of them but i would love to lose weight too. Hope you have more drive than I do. Good Luck

Deborah said...

You can do it, Celeste!