Looks awesome Cass! You will take 1st grade by storm!
her hair is soo cute! it looks so much healthier! i can't believe she'll be in 1st grade!!! (obviously I havn't posted my hair yet! i will soon)
Cute cute! I love it when drastic things happen. She is adorable with that new haircut. Who's class is she in for 1st grade? Collin is in Ms. Gunderson's.
Wow she looks so grown up.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks awesome Cass! You will take 1st grade by storm!
her hair is soo cute! it looks so much healthier! i can't believe she'll be in 1st grade!!! (obviously I havn't posted my hair yet! i will soon)
Cute cute! I love it when drastic things happen. She is adorable with that new haircut. Who's class is she in for 1st grade? Collin is in Ms. Gunderson's.
Wow she looks so grown up.
Post a Comment