Wednesday, August 19, 2009

4 Weeks

It has been a month, these last 2 weeks, I haven't lost any pounds, I'm thinking on the bright side, hey I didn't gain any either! I have been able to get into some of my jeans that I wasn't able to a month ago, so I'm losing inches. I was so good writing a food jounral the first week but the second I slacked and that's probably why I didn't loose. I did notice that I still ate what I wanted and wrote it down without any remorse, the next two weeks I'm going to ask myself if I'm hungry, do I really need the put that in my mouth, and if I do can I eat something healthier.
I have worked out a few time, I wasn't consistent. I went bike riding with my kids today, I'm going to ride bikes with my kids to school a couple times a week, I'm excited for that, I just hope Dusty will cooperate, he did pretty good then we stopped and played at a park and he woke up and on the way back didn't really enjoy the ride. See you in two weeks!

No comments: