Cassidy was.................
Orphan ANNIE!!! I looked and looked for a costume and found nothing. A big thankyou goes out to Alyson who made the dress, good old ebay came through with the wig, hey you can't be annie without the hair.
Jace was................
A NINJA!!! He had to be somebody who fights, why do boys think that way?
Alexis was.............
A HORSE!!!!! I still have control over her, she didn't care what she wore, but I think she made an adorable horse.
and last but not least Dusty was.............
A COW!!! Hand me downs are great, he wore this costume for maybe 3 hours but for 2 1/2 hours he was in his stroller bundled up.
You might notice two extra characters in this picture, they are my nephews. Halloween day the kids and I drove up to Provo to do some trick or treating. Remember I don't like to stay home. So we went to visit my sisters family. What a wonderful weekend. Thanx Leona for letting us play!
Can't forget about me. I for once dressed up this year, and what was my costume?.....
I was a polygamist, (not my prettiest) here is the story behind it all. Got invited to a halloween party (thanx Tammy), wasn't going to go because Lance wasn't around. Shannon (my sis-in-law) asked if Jennifer (other sis-in-law) ((her hubby is gone also)) and I if we would dress up as polygamists, her and her husband would dress up too. I thought that would be awesome. Shane coming into the party with 3 wives. Well, our costume was a hit.
4 comments:
Love the polygamist thing! How fun and atleast you got to go to the party!
It looks like you ended up having a good time. I'm like you Celes, I like being in crowds also because you get to have more fun.
mom
Love the costumes. I think this will make you laugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfIubuTjT1g
Take Care!
LOVE it!!! That's hilarious!!
Post a Comment