Friday, November 6, 2009

Which way do we go?

I don't like doing things alone, I can do it but if I can get someone else to come I try and hey life is better with a crowd. So when the kids and I decided to go to the corn maze in St. George we recuited my grandma Wells. She happen to be watching two of my cousins which are my kids age so Cassidy and Jace had a blast running through the maze, and swinging on the swings and looking at the animals, they were everywhere!

Had to pose with the witch the two extra boys are my cousins TJ and Logan, you like how I cut Dusty's face out of the picture, poor kid.

I don't remember seeing the rope swing there last year, Jace and Cassidy was on it constantly

Cassidy posing like she always does, she loves the camera.

Alexis is keeping an eye out for intruders, I couldn't get her down, I think she loved to be able to see everything.

Swinging around, you like what logan was trying to do everytime Cassidy or Jace came around?

Finally we got to the maze....and we're off!!!

No comments: