Friday, May 27, 2011

Triathlon

Cassidy and Jace had a Triathlon at school today. they ran the length of the rec center field, then went into the gym and scooted around on sit down scooters, then ran to the pool and swam down the length of the pool. Cassidy got 2nd in the girls 2nd grade, and Jace got 4th in the boys 1st grade. I'm so proud of them, I told them to have fun and do your best, and they did both!

Jace and friends patiently waiting for the race to start.

And they are off!!!

Jace finishing off the running leg.


I didn't get into the gym to watch the scooter part of the race. now off to the swimming pool

Jace swimming his heart out!


Jace Pushing hard

Jace finishing it off, my 4th placer!

It is Cassidy's turn!!

Cassidy posing

Cassidy and friends waiting for the race to start.

And they are off!!

Cassidy swimming her heart out!

The top three winners of the girls 2nd grade

The group

I am so proud of how well they did, and glad they had fun doing it!!!

No comments: