Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy birthday Dusty, Alexis, and Kyller

 
Posted by Picasa
Yesterday we celebrated birthdays! Dusty (2), Charity (4), and Kyller (7). We held the party at the rec center, the weather was perfect, no wind! Thanks to all of those who came out to celebrate!


Happy birthday to my baby! Well, no longer my baby anymore, Dusty turned 2 today. I don't know what I'm going to do without a baby in the house. He has grown up so fast and has been so much fun to watch him grow.

Look at how much he has changed in two years my little newborn, not so little anymore.

Here he is at 1 year old, he doesn't look any from year 1 to year 2.

My two year old! I am going to miss this age but am excited for what is to come!
Happy Birthday Big Boy!

No comments: