Tuesday, September 15, 2009

For all you chocolate addicts


Here is a recipe for you I made it last week and was asked to put the recipe on my blog. This is for you Mindy!!

Oreo Triple Layer Chocolate Pie

32 oreo cookies
1/4 cup butter or margarine
2 cups cold milk
2 pkgs (4oz) Jello chocolate instant pudding
1 tub (8oz) Cool whip, thawed ((I use real whipping cream)

Finely crush 24 of the cookies, mix with butter. Press firmly onto bottom and up the side of a 9" pie plate. Pour milk into large bowl, add pudding mixes, beat with whisk until blended. Spoon 1-1/2 cups of pudding into crust. Gently stir 1/2 of the whipped topping into remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in crust. Chop remaining 8 cookies, stir into remaining whipped topping. Spread over pie. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.

1 comment:

Jed and Leona said...

I'm sure this didn't help your weightloss but it looks yummy!