Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Take the bad and turn it around into something good

Well, I weighed myself and gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks. It was totally my fault. Two weekends ago I went to Parowan and let myself eat whatever and whenever, not very smart. Then Last week Lance left for Texas for three weeks and I was unconciously depressed about it, because when I look back I ate, and ate. Sunday I snapped out of it and started running in the evening after I put my kids to bed, then I wake up before they get up and do an exercise video. I would like to look a little different when Lance gets home.
On another note I'm still making hot breakfasts for my kids, Jace isn't too excited, no matter what I make he doesn't like it. He would rather have toaster strudel every morning, I'm determined to hear mommy this looks good from him.

1 comment:

anderson said...

Hey we need to run at night together. Send the kids over any time, I would love to help you. Renee