Friday, October 16, 2009

Anybody want to join me?


November 21st there is a marathon in Mesquite, want to join me? J/K I'm so not ready for that BUT there is a 5k run. I really want to do it and just throwing it out to all of you to see if anyone wants to join me. It's in a month you can be ready by then. Got to mammothmarathns.org or click Here Click on Mesquite Marathon and find the registration form. It would be fun let me know if you interested.

5 comments:

Brain Balance Mom said...

I may be interested even though I HATE running. I just don't know if I would have time! Lets talk and see if we can make it work..

Shemri and Gang said...

Hey, I will totally do this with you!

Deborah said...

I'm in. How much is it?

Jen said...

Okay, I'm caught. I glance at your blog through Jamie's. Hope you don't mind! :)

Can I join in the run too?

Lance and Celeste said...

Jen of course you can come. go to mammothmarathons.org and sign up before the 18th.