Wednesday, October 14, 2009
I'm on the Losing End!
Weighed in today and I've lost 3 more pounds and dropped a pant size! The newest thing I've been doing is I've started walking my kids to school everday. I push a double stoller (works my upper body BIG TIME) and I power walk or run (depending on how fast my kids ride their bikes). I do this 4 times a day, What a work out and I love it, it gets me outside being in fresh air and not on my nasty treadmill, I can't stand the thing but it has been good to me since Lance has been absent and I'm stuck at home. This week though I haven't been able to walk to school, my 3 older children got the flu bug and we've been confined to the house. Oh I feel cabin fever coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is fab.u.lous, Celeste. Keep it up!!!!!
congrats! at the rate you're going you will get to your goal in no time. Thanks for the gardening suggestions...I'm glad I have friends who know what they're doing :>)
Post a Comment