Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

This past weekend my family went to Pine Valley to visit grandpa and grandma Wells. It was conference weekend, and Cassidy and Jace did not have school on Monday and with Lance being gone I didn't want to stay home. So I packed us up and headed for cooler weather.

My grandparents and my kids, what a wonderful weekend


Love this sign, enough said.

It was 50 degrees outside and very windy, what do my kids want to do, play in the hot tub. I'm glad I was the one taking the pictures. I don't mind getting in but getting out is really hard for me, it's too cold.



Can't have a fire without roasting marshmellows, this time we used oreo cookies and put the marshmellow in the middle, I didn't try it but my kids had no problem eating them.



Monday morning we woke up to all these deer in the backayard, my kids were excited to watch. I can't believe I was able to keep them in the house as long as I did, they knew that as soon as they went outside the deer would run away but they still wanted to try to get close.


Look, I saw 2 bucks in the backyard. Now that was a miracle, this was the first and probably the last.

I got to sit back and enjoy conference, what wonderful words were said and whatever I missed, ( I did miss a few, hey I'e got kids) I recorded at home, so throughout this week I get to watch again. I got to relax and have the help from my grandparents it was wonderful.

1 comment:

Jed and Leona said...

I miss Pine Valley! It looked so beautiful and peaceful. I'm so glad you had a great weekend and had a little break from your kids! so excited to see you soon!