
Here is the cover for the highly anticipated last book. (Thanx Christy) Coming out August 2nd if you haven't read the first three, you still have time, trust me it doesn't take long, because you will do nothing else but read. If you really want to read them I have the books and will be glad to lend them out.(First come first serve, I only have one set). So what are your thoughts ont the last book? Who does Bella Choose?
2 comments:
If Bella does not Choose Edward -
If Bella does not become a Vampire - and if the book does not end happily ever after - I WILL BURN IT!!!
Also - I don't want too much Jacob messing everything up!
Can't Wait!!!!
Are you kidding me right now!!!! I just read your comment on my blog!!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SHE SHOULD CHOOSE????????? WHAT?!!!!!!
Please tell me you are not for Team Jacob!!! You loved New Moon? What?
Please tell me this is not so!!
Post a Comment