Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend Fun

For the past couple of days we had Payton and Jennifer's boys here, and once they showed up we never slowed down. They came over friday afternoon, they played outside then when the sun was going down Lance took Cassidy and Garrett on a bike ride, Jace could have gone but his cousin Kyller, wasn't up to speed on his bike riding skills, so I worked with him while the other three were gone, by the time Lance showed up Kyller could ride and turn around without any problems. (If any of you need a bike riding teacher I'm available) :) After, we went inside and went to bed. Early Saturday morning Lance got all the kids up and met his cousin cooper for a 4-wheeler ride, Alexis and I got to stay home (not enough rides). They came home and had lunch and watched a movie, we were getting bored so we went to the rec center to go swimming, what a nice break, they entertained themselves. We got home and Brinley was home so we played with her for a little bit, had dinner and then went on another bike ride, this time Kyller, Jace and I got to go, I had to get off my bike every time Kyller got off his, he does so well but hasn't learned how to start off by himself. As quick as he learned it will take him no time. It was a fun ride we went from my house on the bike trail to the new park on Old Mill road, by the time we got home the kids were ready for bed. Then came Sunday, and church wasn't until 1pm, it was a little hard trying to entertain them inside, but we somehow made it to 1pm and had an enjoyable time a church. When we got home their dad was waiting for them, and Kyller immediatly got on his bike to show his dad what he could do, it was so cute. It was a fun and crazy weekend but one I would do only once in awhile, it was a lot of work and I am exhausted. But I'm glad to have done it.

2 comments:

Harmony Mountain Ward said...

You're so good in helping out Celes, you're always there. I'm sure Jace and Kyler had fun and that what makes for good times.

Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh! I almost didn't recognize your kids they are getting so big!! It's weird to think about how old they are getting. Love your blog. The page is beautiful.