When I was in Provo Leona, I and our kids went to the Monte L. Bean Museum, I really liked it, there is so much stuff to look at, I will defiantly go again.
Alexis and William checking out the bears
There was a live animal presentation as you can see the kids got to touch a Boa Constrictor.
Alexis vs. The Rhino I think Alexis will win!
The last two are self explanatory, Jace, Cassidy and Reid.
we had so much fun. reid still says that he wants to play with jace and cassidy. i try to explain that they live too far. he always tell me we can drive really far!
Oh, I love the Bean Museum!! I actually had an entomology class that was taught in one of the classrooms on the top floor. It makes me happy that you were able to visit! Jill Lewis
2 comments:
we had so much fun. reid still says that he wants to play with jace and cassidy. i try to explain that they live too far. he always tell me we can drive really far!
Oh, I love the Bean Museum!! I actually had an entomology class that was taught in one of the classrooms on the top floor. It makes me happy that you were able to visit!
Jill Lewis
Post a Comment