Hey there! I use Adobe Photoshop to scrapbook. I download "freebies" from a ton of sites, like background paper, frames, paper clips, ribbons, textures all sorts of things. Then I open them in Photoshop and drag them onto my "page" and layer it on a lot like a real paper scrapbook page. You can change each piece and move it wherever and resize it and change the color (independent of everything else) and then stick it all together on one page.There are specific "scrapbook programs" where it's a lot simpler but you don't have as much freedom to change and customize everything the way I like to. Anyway! That's that!
I am so excited for Breaking Dawn to come out. I am also excited about the movie. I just hope it does the book justice. Hey just heard about Shane's little girl. Let us know if we can help. I've learned so much about diabetes. So we hope we can help.
let me just say I CAN'T WAIT for the movie! LOVE the books. I hope the movie does it justice....that will have to be a girl's night for sure because there is no way I will be able to drag my husband to see it :>)
3 comments:
Hey there! I use Adobe Photoshop to scrapbook. I download "freebies" from a ton of sites, like background paper, frames, paper clips, ribbons, textures all sorts of things. Then I open them in Photoshop and drag them onto my "page" and layer it on a lot like a real paper scrapbook page. You can change each piece and move it wherever and resize it and change the color (independent of everything else) and then stick it all together on one page.There are specific "scrapbook programs" where it's a lot simpler but you don't have as much freedom to change and customize everything the way I like to. Anyway! That's that!
I am so excited for Breaking Dawn to come out. I am also excited about the movie. I just hope it does the book justice. Hey just heard about Shane's little girl. Let us know if we can help. I've learned so much about diabetes. So we hope we can help.
let me just say I CAN'T WAIT for the movie! LOVE the books. I hope the movie does it justice....that will have to be a girl's night for sure because there is no way I will be able to drag my husband to see it :>)
Post a Comment