Saturday, August 30, 2008

Remember When

Remember awhile back when we had that major rain storm in Mesquite, and I mean major! We were just coming into town off of the freeway and got slowed down to 35 miles per hour. We couldn't see a thing, The kids were all excited, they wanted to get home and play in the puddles, we drove around town checking out all the floods then went home. From that moment on we never made it inside the house until it was dark, the kids played and played, the neighbors joined in and it turned into a small block party. That is what's great about having fun neighbors. We all can hangout all afternoon and into the evening.


Here is Alexis and her friend Elizabeth, it is raining hard and they are playing in the sprinklers.


Cassidy, Carla, & Sydney getting good and dirty.


Jace And Danni


Madison and Brinley, I think they won the award for the most daring

1 comment:

Harmony Mountain Ward said...

What fun! Kind of reminds me of the water fights we used to have in, I mean AT, the old house. Well, at least they started in. I hope you joined in and got just as wet. -dad