Wednesday, August 20, 2008

When park time turns bad

I try to do good and get my kids away from the tv often, we go swimming, we play at grandmas, we get out of town as often as we can, and we go to the park. Well, one park expierence turned bad, but I didn't know about it until the next morning.......



Here are my kids, they are having a blast, we went to the Bunkerville park in the evening, the weather was great, and there was a nice breeze, it was a fun evening.....




My children enjoying the evening.

Then we woke up the next morning and I found this.....




My poor little Alexis woke up with Mosquito bites all over her. I knew those pesky bugs were around but I never saw any on her. The last picture shows bandaids on her leg, those too are bites. She scrathed them till the bleeding started, I didn't stop her in time.

2 comments:

The Gray Family said...

poor thing! It's so sad when your baby is hurting and there is nothing you can do :<( Carson has an ear infection right now and it is killing me!

Anonymous said...

after bite cream. got it a walmart my sone was scratching for a week. but that smelly crea mon oncce and he stopped. it's worth a try poor thing. m