Another FIRST in Cassidy's life was, Sunday afternoon Jace and Cassidy were playing pretty rough, Cassidy came ruching into the room and told everyone her bottom front tooth was loose, thanx to jace who accidentally hit her on the mouth, Monday, and Tuesday, came and it was still loose, she just couldn't wait. On Wednesday morning Lance gets up way early in the morning , thankfully I'm so used to it I don't hear it. This morning Lance comes in, wakes me up and told me Cassidy is awake and she pulled her tooth out, Lance told her to put it under her pillow and hopefully the tooth fairy will come, it is so close to daylight morning time that she might not make it. Lance told me to get ahold of the tooth fairy and tell her about Cassidy. The tooth fairy pulled through, Cassidy woke up with her tooth gone and money under her pillow.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
There is a "FIRST" for everything
First off and most important my oldest went to her FIRST day of kindergarten, I can't believe it. I was talking to my parents earlier and they asked is it because your getting older? I said nah, I don't feel old, it's the fact I have a 5 year old. She was so excited when I dropped her off, when I picked her up and asked her if she liked it she got a frown on her face and told me it was boring, and being at recess was way too hot. I knew she wouldn't last long on liking school I just didn't think it would be the first day, oh well, I hope for her case it gets better.

Another FIRST in Cassidy's life was, Sunday afternoon Jace and Cassidy were playing pretty rough, Cassidy came ruching into the room and told everyone her bottom front tooth was loose, thanx to jace who accidentally hit her on the mouth, Monday, and Tuesday, came and it was still loose, she just couldn't wait. On Wednesday morning Lance gets up way early in the morning , thankfully I'm so used to it I don't hear it. This morning Lance comes in, wakes me up and told me Cassidy is awake and she pulled her tooth out, Lance told her to put it under her pillow and hopefully the tooth fairy will come, it is so close to daylight morning time that she might not make it. Lance told me to get ahold of the tooth fairy and tell her about Cassidy. The tooth fairy pulled through, Cassidy woke up with her tooth gone and money under her pillow.
Another FIRST in Cassidy's life was, Sunday afternoon Jace and Cassidy were playing pretty rough, Cassidy came ruching into the room and told everyone her bottom front tooth was loose, thanx to jace who accidentally hit her on the mouth, Monday, and Tuesday, came and it was still loose, she just couldn't wait. On Wednesday morning Lance gets up way early in the morning , thankfully I'm so used to it I don't hear it. This morning Lance comes in, wakes me up and told me Cassidy is awake and she pulled her tooth out, Lance told her to put it under her pillow and hopefully the tooth fairy will come, it is so close to daylight morning time that she might not make it. Lance told me to get ahold of the tooth fairy and tell her about Cassidy. The tooth fairy pulled through, Cassidy woke up with her tooth gone and money under her pillow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think it is great that Cassidy thinks this way of school(must get that from her dad:) Anyway, Jessi is already telling me that school is giving her a headache and yesterday morning she said she was sick(go figure). Her problem is she keeps getting into trouble for talking too much. I'm just hoping it gets better.
You just got one smart girl there. Hopefully the teacher will have more things for her to do. Cassidy looks great without that tooth. Mom
ah the toothfairy, how much did she get? was the toothfairy generous? because my kids are only getting a quarter! he he he
Cute blog. It's good to check in on you once in a while. Ya gotta love the tooth fairy.
Post a Comment