Christine, Heather and Celeste
(Thanx girls for coming with me!)
!!
Yes, I went to one of the many parties that were happening all over the country. There was so many people at Barns and Noble in St. George, I got Christine and Heather to come with me it was small and great. When we got up there we couldn't believe how many people were there from Mesquite, it was pretty fun to see that I wasn't the only one obsessed with these books. The store had costume contests of your favorite character, a scavenger hunt, and Bella's bracelet that she got from Jacob was being given away, the lady that makes them is from St. George. The contestants were asked why they were so obsessed over this book, one said she dreamed it so much and very explicit were some of her dreams that she thought she was going to have to talk to her bishop, I'm not that bad. Around 11:30p Utah time we were kicked out so the employees could get ready, Everyone who pre-ordered got red bracelets that were lettered a-z. Letters A-C lined up and there was so many people and I was letter L. I didn't want to wait atleast an hour, Heather told me that Smith's in Mesquite was selling it and I thought that was a better idea. We decided to go back home and get the book. We got to Smith's 10min before Mid'night and had to wait until 12:01am but we got it along with 15 other people. I don't care that I got it in Mesquite, I still had a great time. I started reading it Saturday morning and got done with it Monday evening. Now, I think I might re-read it slowly because I read it WAY too fast.
6 comments:
It was so much fun!!! I am so glad I went!
Ok so I guess I need to get in on reading these books. What is the first one of the series and are they sad, scary,romance? Sounds like you all had a great time.
I finally got a copy. But this is a terrible week for me, so it is going to take me a little longer to read:( You never did say, did you like it?
Now that you finally finished it we can now talk about it! We'll need to find a time. Thanks for inviting me to go with ya. It was a blast! Now to start planning Twilight Thursday! --Christine
Okay, So I'm a little slow in hearing about this phenomenon. But I just finished the 1st one while we were on vacation and now I'm hooked, waiting for my brother to get me book 2 from a friend. I'm trying to be patient, but now I understand what all the countdowns were about. You're in good company, this could easily become an obsession!!!:)
Book? Midnight parties? I thought Harry Potter was done and over with? - dad
Post a Comment