Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy First Birthday Alexis

Today Alexis turned 1 I can't believe she is that old, I enjoyed all the milestone she has acheieved and can't wait for the ones in the future.

Alexis and her cake

Opening presents with the help of mom

Before the chocolate cake

After her chocolate cake

3 comments:

Jed and Leona said...

cool basketball game on in the background...he he he :)

she is getting so big! i'm not too worried about her walking before william. i've been told once he starts he'll have better balance. so he'll be faster than alexis...eventually!

stephanie said...

Yeah, I can't believe a year has gone by already. Mason is walking everywhere and getting into everything! I love your blog, it's always fun to look at people you know!

Harmony Mountain Ward said...

It sounds like the party went well, and you surprised everyone with Alexis walking. Wish I could have come, but I'll be there soon.