Celeste - when you put the background on, it does lose your links and you have to put them all back on again. I don't know if there is another way, but that is what happened to me and most of the people I know... that is why I never change it. It seems like there is probably another way to do it, but I haven' had time to figure it out yet. I will ask some of my friends that change their backgrounds a lot.c ya!
1 comment:
Celeste - when you put the background on, it does lose your links and you have to put them all back on again. I don't know if there is another way, but that is what happened to me and most of the people I know... that is why I never change it. It seems like there is probably another way to do it, but I haven' had time to figure it out yet. I will ask some of my friends that change their backgrounds a lot.c ya!
Post a Comment