Cassidy & Jace are always on the trampolene, they have enjoyed the warmer weather, I just wish it would stay like this longer and not heat up so quickly.
Celeste, Hey, I just thought you should know I've been stalking your blog! :) I love it! Also, way to go on running in the Easter Run!! If I wasn't almost 4 months pregnant right now I would have ran in it too. I think it's so awesome that you're running. I was a hard core runner during college, but I'm not in the greatest shape to run right now. Anyway, good job and hopefully I can be back to running again soon too. Jill Lewis
1 comment:
Celeste, Hey, I just thought you should know I've been stalking your blog! :) I love it! Also, way to go on running in the Easter Run!! If I wasn't almost 4 months pregnant right now I would have ran in it too. I think it's so awesome that you're running. I was a hard core runner during college, but I'm not in the greatest shape to run right now. Anyway, good job and hopefully I can be back to running again soon too.
Jill Lewis
Post a Comment