Jed, Leona and kids came down to sunny Mesquite this past weekend, We had a great time having them here. My kids were very happy to have their cousins to play with. Saturday we went to Las Vegas, we went to lunch at the rio world buffet, expensive but it was good, then we went to the Ceasars Palace, to see the statues talk, the kids liked it, Jace was a little scared when the fire would start going cause from where we were standing we could feel the heat. Then we walked to the Bellagio to see the fountains, 5 minutes before, it got canceled due to the wind, it was a little cool, Jace started complaining so we took Alexis out of her stroller and put Jace in, and walked back to the car. We went by the airport to see the plances land, there is a place on the side where you can watch and litsen to the pilots talk, that was pretty cool. Jace was not having fun, he just wanted to go home, then I checked his forhead and he was running a fever. So we decided to go home, It was a fun day I wish we could have done more. I will have pictures later, when my sister decides to email them to me. Sunday all of us but Lance and Jace went to Pine Valley to visit my grandparents, wouldn't you know when we got there Alexis wasn't looking too good, yep, she caught the bug, my grandma was great she held her the entire time.

Cassidy likened to grandpa quickly and didn't want to get off of his lap.

I brought up eggs to decorate for Easter, so the kids would have something to do, because as soon as we drove past Central and into the Pine Valley mountains it snowed and snowed, it didn't stop snowing until I left (I was there for 3-4 hours), and it was 28 degrees outside.



The at the end of the day we roasted marshmellows and had smores

Leona and I in Pine Valley
2 comments:
you'll get those pictures when i'm good and ready to send them!!!
it was great visiting you guys. reid continually asks to go to jace's house, he loves playing with him.
Lucky ducks. Seeing each other whenever you want. Hey Leona when are you guys going to moving to texas?
Post a Comment