The weekend of June 27th we had a family reunion, it was Lance's mom's, mom's side of the family. I didn't know any of them and Lance commented on he couldn't remember having a reunion with the Sandbergs growing up. It was great to meet all our family members and learn who they were. We went up to Co-Op Mountain by Parowan, Utah. It is such a beautiful place. We went up Friday and camped over night, we met up with Kelby and Alyson, Wade and his kids, and Shane, Shannon and Brinely. Our family were the only ones that camped. Saturday was the reunion, we caught up with everyone, chatted, ate breakfast, lunch and dinner. The kids had craft activities, a zip line to go on, fourwheeler rides, and horse back riding. It was laid back and a lot of fun. It was great to get out of 110 mesquite temperature and head to the mountains where it was 85 degrees. When I got home I had to turn my temperature down in my house and three days after I was always on the verge of sweating, it was so weird. My kids had a blast! We brought Cassidy's fourwheeler, her and her cousins never got off of them. Jace was so jealous, thankfully Wade brought his Artic Cat and he got to ride on that. Alexis was content doing anything, she was the dirtiest, you know how babies are, they fall down, their hands are dirty then they wipe their face. I could never keep her clean, and I didn't try that hard, I don't see the need to when she wasn't going to stay clean. Lance on the other hand didn't do so well, he had been really sick since Wednesday. Firday morning he got up and was feeling pretty good, then we took off and it went down hill from there, we had to pull over a number of times cause he didn't want to throw up in his truck, we got to cedar city and was adament we eat at panda express, bad idea, he opened the doors smelled it and ran for the bathroom. Then we got up to Co-Op and I set up camp, he couldn't do one thing. The whole afternoon all he did was sit and rest, he wasn't very happy. Saturday he woke up and felt much better, he didn't do things 100% but he felt better. It was a good weekend, I'm glad we went, Lance was to. I can't wait to do it again.

Cassidy posing

Alexis

Jace, Mattie, and Brinley
No comments:
Post a Comment