Anybody Interested? I would really like to go but don't want to go by myself...I will drive and have room for 6 more. We would leave 9:30pm and come back around midnight. It will be a fun girls night out!!!!
OOOHHH I am so jealous. What I wouldn't give to go with you, but I can't. You will have to tell me all about it. Or else I will just have to read all about it on your blog and be even more jealous;) Have tons of fun!
5 comments:
Must be a good book... I haven't even heard of them.
OOOHHH I am so jealous. What I wouldn't give to go with you, but I can't. You will have to tell me all about it. Or else I will just have to read all about it on your blog and be even more jealous;) Have tons of fun!
A LITTLE?!
hehehe, aren't we all?!
I'd come...but I think I live a little far away. I have the same addiction!!!!!!
Oh, that party! -dad
Post a Comment