About Me! (from my Kid's point of view)
Cassidy is 5 and Jace is 3.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Cassidy: Yes, no, stop, go
Jace: Get in the house( it is way too hot to be outside these days)
2. What makes mom happy?
Cassidy: I always take care of you
Jace: When you get a present (it is getting close to HIS birthday)
3. What makes mom sad?
Cassidy: You read a book and get sad
Jace: I don't give you a present
4. How does mom make you laugh?
Cassidy: Tickle me
Jace: Do horsey rides
5. What was mom like as a child?
Cassidy: Can't remember, my age probably.
Jace: reverent (quite the opposite)
6. How old is your mom?
Cassidy: 89
Jace: 6
7. How tall is your mom?
Cassidy: Grown up, not a teenager....a mom
Jace: Raises his hand high in the air and says this tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Cassidy:Play soccer
Jace: Play soccer with us
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Cassidy: On the computer, watching tv, cleaning the dishes
Jace: getting into trouble
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Cassidy:Shrugging shoulders
Jace: Becoming a robot
11. What is your mom really good at?
Cassidy: Soccer
Jace: Playing soccer
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Cassidy: Playing hockey (don't ask me where that came from)
Jace: Playing baseball (very true, I can't hit or catch)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Cassidy:Print pages out
Jace: Work with papers
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Cassidy: Bacon & Pancakes
Jace: Cereal
(I think it is there favorite food)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Cassidy: being nice
Jace: When you make cakes
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Cassidy: Mickey mouse
Jace: Scooby Doo
(Great they think of me as a dog and a mouse, I need to change that :) Truthfully I think they are watching to much Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and to much Scooby Doo Cartoons)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Cassidy: You on your rollerblades, me on my bike and going around the block
Jace: Make cookies
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Cassidy: Our hair is the same
Jace: He didn't have an answer
19. How are you and your mom different?
Cassidy: I'm little and your big
Jace: Again no answer
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cassidy: Cause your a nice mom and I love you
Jace: When we wake up in the morning, you feed us
(he gets fed EVERY morning)
3 comments:
Those are the cutest and funniest answers. It's always interesting to see how they see you.
so cute! i loved reading their responses!
Hey thanks for your comment, I have been checking up on you periodically, you just didn't know it, till now. You're blog is coming along nicely, super cute. When will be seeing you in my part of the world?
Post a Comment