Cassidy was my curly sue, but sadly it is now going away. I want her curly hair back but, I don't want her hair short, I'm afraid if I do cut her hair above her shoulders it wouldn't work. So now I'm left with the task of having to do her hair everyday, and I'm not used to it, with her hair she just had to get out of the bath tub and brush through it and scrunch two or three times and I was done, it was so easy back then.

April 2005 2 1/2 years old

July 2006 3 1/2 years old

Sept 2007 4 years old
Cassidy now. I'm so sad I really loved her curly hair
3 comments:
she is still a cutie with straight hair!
I can't believe how fast it went straight. She is still a cute girl and maybe the curls will come back, who knows.
That happened to Katy also. She had such curly hair till she was 6. It was so easy to do and quick. When she was 6 her hair was curly and down to her waist when wet. Wyatt was tired of the length and had it cut to her shoulders. We thought it would just curl up with the short cut, but sadly all the curls left with the cut. It was such a sad day. :(
Post a Comment