Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wells Reunion

I had another family reunion on Friday July 4th. The wells's come from my mom's dad. We went up to Pine Valley, Utah hung out had a great dinner and had a talent show. Then our little family drove home, sat our blanket down and 1 minute later the fireworks started. It turned out pretty good. Cassidy loves the fire works, Jace, still doesn't like them, and Alexis was excited until the big finale, she was trying to push into me trying to get away, it was a great day and it ended with a bang.

Cassidy and some cousins (sorry I'm not good with names)

Courtney, Bailey, Mckensie, and candi

Alexis couldn't get enough of the corn

Jace

I can't forget, my parents came to our house on Thursday, it's been great to have them here, my kids love it when they show up. Mom, Dad thanx for coming!

1 comment:

Jillyn said...

So good to see all of you. Cute family. Love those Wells gatherings.