Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Please help me

I have been asked to be the Enrichment leader in my ward, I'm excited for the calling and am excited for what's in store. I'm calling out to all of you to help me, let me know what has worked in your wards what you like and dislike, what you would like to see going on in your ward, I want everyone from all over to help not just the people from Mesquite, Every ward is different please help me out!!!
Thanx in advance :)

3 comments:

Harmony Mountain Ward said...

One enrichment that we had was a service in a bag. This is how it goes, each lady gets a brown paper bag, she puts in what kind of service she wants to give(ex. teaching someone to sew, baking dessert one day a week for 1 month, baking dinner, babysitting...) she then will put a picture on it. For the night of the enrichment have a dinner and give out paper bills and then auction off the paper bags. We did it once and it was a riot, all the ladies had fun and they even did their service that they said they would. Mom

Kendra said...

If you still need ideas I can tell you what we did for awhile on our enrichment nights. Just call or come by. I probalby will be seeing you often anyways.

Lindsay said...

Hey I found a website that had lots of enrichment ideas, its ldssplash.com