Happy birthday to my wonderfull Husband! The first picture is of him and his brother Payton (which is his birthday also) Happy birthday patyon. The second picture is him obviously younger, but don't you think it looks like Jace? And the third is his family, who knew what was in store for him when he was born. What a fun journey we have been on and can't wait for the future.



3 comments:
Tell the "OLD MAN" we said Happy Birthday!:) Love your new background. Tara said you were coming school shopping with us. It will be so much fun. We're thinking next week. They have some good sales right now. Let me know what day you can go.
Monday is fine with me. I have to be back by four for swimming lessons. But that shouldn't be a problem if we left in the morning. I'm thinking maybe between 9 & 10. Is that to early? Tara is at camp , so I will try and talk to her this weekend. Jessi is not much of a shopper. So this should be lots of fun:)
Is it OK if we went on Friday afternoon instead? I haven't talked with Tara yet, but Riley can be home then to watch the kids.
Post a Comment